A dedicated team is a business and working model where we provide you with a multidisciplinary team of professionals based on your business requirements and goals.
We will build the technologies around your needs at the fraction of the standard price.
Businesses turn to us for dedicated teams to increase their competitive advantage in their local market.
There are numerous reasons why having a dedicated team will benefit your business, here’s some of them.
No more developer shortages
- Get started quickly.
- Immediate access to a well-qualified candidate pool.
- Get exposure to new skill sets.
Flexible scaling to accommodate own or customers growth
- Team can be scaled up and down.
- Additional experts and skill sets are available on demand.
Lower R&D costs
- No pressure to keep your developers on the payroll once a product is complete.
- No more expensive recruitment agencies, recruitment processes, training and social cost.
- Downsize the business through outsourcing.
Predictable and transparent pricing
- More money can be devoted to sales, marketing, and business development.
Allows you to focus on your core business
- Our assistant product owners and scrum masters ensure the progress.
- Dedicated team members will have a deep understanding of your project and your business goals.
Our management and team have extensive experience with outsourcing, both from the client side and the vendor side. Our team is international and clients find safety in interfacing with a friendly face and same language speaker on the other side of the line.
If you are located in Scandinavia we can even provide you with local resources like assistant product owner, technical project management, solution architecture and designers to further enhance the relationship and communications.
We are already on long term engagements with a range of accomplished clients in Europe, Australia and SEA and can provide you with a local reference.
- Norwegian owners with hands-on outsourcing experience from both sides of the table
- International assisting product owners and project managers that speak your language
- International team that speaks fluent English (and 15 other languages)
- Strong portfolio of international clients
- Predictable transparent pricing with competitive rates
- Extensive experience and established processes for outsourcing to avoid delays or confusion
- All team members work from our office in Bangkok, no web of freelancers to fill the team
”The main aim of this model is to establish predictable and transparent long term win-win relationships between Seven Peaks Software and product companies or agencies that want to work in a modern and agile way.
Client and team compositions
Our dedicated teams are serving clients all around the world. Our diverse team is ready to help you advance your business.