Optimize your data through our business intelligence and analytics services. Accumulate benefits for your business by making profitable decisions, operating more cost-efficiently, discovering new revenue streams, and utilizing the untapped data that you already own.
Submit your project requirements or call us at +66 2026 3292 to discuss your project with one of our in-house experts. We will assist you through our business intelligence and analytics services via our range of packages including Advanced Analytics, Data & MarTech Strategy, Acquisition Optimization, and more.
Learn how we can make your data work for you
Get a free 30-minute consultation with one of our experts to know the most suitable package based on your needs.
Our Business Intelligence and Analytics Services
Basic Funnel & Event Tracking
Painless analytics for all apps/sites
- Discovery / Alignment
- Tracking Plan (30-50 events)
- Code / Development and QA
- Dashboard & Report
- 3 Monthly Review Sessions Included
Detailed Event Tracking For More Complex User Journeys
Comprehensive analytics for more complex apps & funnels
- Deeper Discovery & Goal Workshop
- Tracking Plan (80-100 events)
- Code / Development and QA
- Custom Dashboards & Funnels
- 6 Monthly Review Sessions Included
Better-navigate the fast-changing data & marketing tech landscape
Consulting Sessions, Workshopping, Roadmap Planning, MarTech & Data Stack Design, Organizational Development
- Infrastructure and reporting system audits
- Building organizational data literacy – become data-driven
- Interim data leadership – fill an urgent role during a tough transition
- Tools evaluation & selection
- Team structure and skills identification
- Metrics / KPIs
- PDPA / GDPR Compliance
- Data Roadmaps
Interact meaningfully with your users to shepherd them through the lifecycle
Automated action on your data through push & email marketing campaigns
- Direct Channels Selection
- Define Messaging Triggers/Events
- Integrate SDK & Tracking
- Dashboards & Campaigns
- Campaign Review & Strategy (optional)
Supercharge your Marketing with automated, segmented, and personalized push notifications, in-app messages and emails.
Deep-linking and attribution modeling
Create referral campaigns, gather essential attribution data and drive app installs & purchases
- Acquisition Channels Selection
- Link & Attribution Strategy
- SDK, Tracking, Deep-links
- Dashboards & Data streams
- Campaign Review & Strategy (optional)
Optimize your top-of-funnel by creating seamless user journeys and attributing your acquisition channels accurately.
What is product analytics?
*Product analytics is strategic measurement of how users engage with a product or service. It enables product teams to track, visualize, and analyze user engagement & behavioral data.
Basic product analytics can enable insights like:
- Which platform has the most active users and generates the most revenue?
- Which funnels have high drop-off?
- What are my most popular pages and content?
- How did a recent product change affect our conversion rate?
- What’s my retention rate by platform/geography/acquisition source?
*Product Analytics can be conducted for new or existing products.
Data-driven organizations are
23 x more likely to acquire customers
6 x more likely to retain them
19 x more likely to achieve and maintain profitability
According to McKinsey
Data is your guide
All products and organizations benefit from more knowledge
As part of Agile / Lean methodologies, organizations are continuously building new features and measurement is frequently overlooked in order to move faster but often with unknown detriment.
Product analytics gives organizations detailed and accurate data that is essential for well-informed product development and guiding the iterative process.
Visibility of user behavior and measurement of product changes ensure that you’re learning and not just following “gut feelings”.
Data and Analytics as a Service at Seven Peaks Software
Leading our clients toward a deeper understanding
At Seven Peaks Software, our data and analytics as a service sits at the core of how we approach Digital Strategy and Digital Transformation. It’s the indispensable framework for measuring success and driving growth.
We offer expertise in:
- Data Strategy & Roadmap Planning
- Data and Analytics as a Service
- Business Intelligence and Analytics Services
- Data Warehousing & ETL
- Martech – Attribution, Engagement
- A/B Testing
Our Product Analytics Tools
Google Analytics is an analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports app and web traffic, currently as a key product inside the Google Marketing Platform brand that also includes Data Studio, Tag Manager and more, as well as their ‘360’ premium versions.
Google Analytics is used on ~55% of all websites, and about 84% of sites that are known to have tracking are using GA (~28.1 million websites).
This means there’s plenty of resources and experienced analysts to help, despite limited direct support from Google themselves for the free offerings.
Google’s FireBase is an essential component of many application projects today, primarily in the development and deployment process, but there’s a lot of lesser-known features that an advanced user can take advantage of.
Complimenting a Google Analytics implementation, Firebase can enable Cloud Messaging, AB testing, referrals, and dynamic linking with little-to-no additional infrastructure cost.*
While Firebase is an all-in-one solution, it requires a bit more manual setup and knowledge than the standalone premium options. We can help.
*Platform charges depend on data volumes, feature selection, and segmentation complexity
Advanced & Intuitive
Mixpanel is a dedicated platform for Product Analytics featuring in-depth and easy-to-build visualizations for funnels, user journeys, and AI-powered cohorts. It integrates with ~100 data sources and destinations to be your analytics center.
Mixpanel makes it possible & easy to answer questions like:
- Who are my power users and where did I acquire them?
- What attributes or traits are good predictors of a high LTV customer?
- What patterns are there between my push/email data and on-app behaviors?
- How are participants in my AB test behaving in other parts of the app?
- What are customers doing before they reach the conversion event?
To Act & Engage
MoEngage is a premium product analytics and marketing tool that focuses on action and interaction.
Automate and personalize messaging across all communication channels.
By gathering data from and communicating across multiple channels, MoEngage enables moving customers through the lifecycle to increase conversions and decrease drop-off while preventing notification fatigue.
*MoEngage plans are priced based on feature selection and monthly user volume
Deep-linking & attribution analysis are essential marketing strategies for driving app growth and optimizing marketing efforts & spend. Gain visibility on which channels are performing especially organic and direct.
Create cohesive user experiences between platforms and decrease drop-offs when bringing users on to your application. Users are 2X more likely to engage when linked directly to down-funnel content.
Marketing teams struggle to find the balance between user growth and marketing spend. Some of the biggest companies still operate on a blended CAC model. With Branch you can get CAC by channel, as well as the power of Customer LTV/CAC by channel.
Full Stack Build
Ready to build a best-in-class Marketing Stack? Leverage each platform’s strengths to enrich your customer data, analyze & visualize it, create segments and act with knowledge of the entire customer journey.
Understanding business challenges, and improving processes. Covering cloud migration, technical audits, product ideation, digital transformation, development process improvements and deployment process.
Design & Solution Architecture
Building modern and scalable solutions fit your business needs. Covering design thinking, product design, digitizing processes, UX Design, UI design, interaction design and rapid prototyping.
Building modern and scalable solutions. Covering web development, native iOS, Android and PWA apps and scalable cloud solutions.
- Completing mobile and web projects since 2009 in Scandinavia
- Located in prime location in Bangkok, since 2014
- Growing international team of 200+ professionals
- 25+ nationalities, mix of experienced expats and local talent
- Offices in Bangkok, Thailand and in Bergen, Norway
Practical analytics begins with counted data
Let us build your data foundation for your digital product